Heading to a show at The Helix?
Why not stay with us at the Regency – our hotel is just a 15 minute drive from the Venue.
The Helix is a multi-venue arts centre serving the people and audiences of North Dublin and beyond with a mixture of high quality music, drama and entertainment. Since its opening in 2002 by President Mary McAleese, the Helix has generated an impressive reputation for staging cutting edge and diverse theatre and music.
The Helix comprises three different auditoria, The Mahony Hall The Theatre and The Space, alongside a Gallery, and these are all contained in a truly breath taking building designed by A&D Wejchert. The three separate auditoria allow The Helix to attract a diversity of performance type and culture both from within Ireland and around the world.
The Regency Hotel is located approx 3km from the Helix Theatre Dublin, making it a perfect location to visit while staying with us.
The Helix 2017
- Titanicdance 16th September 2017
- The Illegal Eagles – 22nd September 2017
- Sean Gilligan Productions / Cats – 26th – 30th September 2017
- Andy McKee – 12th October 2017
- A Vision Of Elvis – 14th October 2017
- All or Nothing / The Mod Musical – 20th -21st October 2017
- Thundertstruck 10th Anniversary The Helix 29th October 2017
- MPSA-GOTTA DANCE 5th November 2017
- MCA Events: A Reva & M Galaustian – 5th Nov 2017
- Theatreworx Beauty & The Best – 24th Nov 2017 – 21st Jan 2018
- The Fureys – 24th November 2017
- The Helix Panto/Beauty & The Beast 24th October -21st January 2018
- Abba Forever / The Christmas Show – 11th December
- The Three Amigos Live Concert 1st February 2018
- Reeling in the showband years 9th February 2018
- The Man In Black / Johnny Cash Tribute – 17th Feb 2018
- That’ll Be The Day 8th March 2018
- Romeo & Juliet – 10th March 2017
- Bowie Experience – 27th April 2018
- The Simon & Garfunkel Story 10th May 2018