Heading to a show at The Helix?
Why not stay with us at the Regency – our hotel is just a 15 minute drive from the Venue.
The Helix is a multi-venue arts centre serving the people and audiences of North Dublin and beyond with a mixture of high quality music, drama and entertainment. Since its opening in 2002 by President Mary McAleese, the Helix has generated an impressive reputation for staging cutting edge and diverse theatre and music.
The Helix comprises three different auditoria, The Mahony Hall The Theatre and The Space, alongside a Gallery, and these are all contained in a truly breath taking building designed by A&D Wejchert. The three separate auditoria allow The Helix to attract a diversity of performance type and culture both from within Ireland and around the world.
The Regency Hotel is located approx 3km from the Helix Theatre Dublin, making it a perfect location to visit while staying with us.
- Modest House 10th July 2015
- Panto Camp at the Helix 10th -21st August 2015
- The Masquerade Shop 17th August 2015
- Sufjans Steven on Tour 28th August 2015
- The Phantom of the Opera 23rd September 2015
- Opera & Ballet International Presents an Ellen Kent Production Carmen 8th November 2015
- Johnny Cash Roadshow 14th November 2015
- The King Will Be Back 30th January 2015