Heading to a show at The Helix?
Why not stay with us at the Regency – our hotel is just a 15 minute drive from the Venue.
The Helix is a multi-venue arts centre serving the people and audiences of North Dublin and beyond with a mixture of high quality music, drama and entertainment. Since its opening in 2002 by President Mary McAleese, the Helix has generated an impressive reputation for staging cutting edge and diverse theatre and music.
The Helix comprises three different auditoria, The Mahony Hall The Theatre and The Space, alongside a Gallery, and these are all contained in a truly breath taking building designed by A&D Wejchert. The three separate auditoria allow The Helix to attract a diversity of performance type and culture both from within Ireland and around the world.
The Regency Hotel is located approx 3km from the Helix Theatre Dublin, making it a perfect location to visit while staying with us.
- Show At The Helix – 1 May 2017
- An Audience with Ian Waite and Natalie Lowe 3rd May 2017
- The Marie Keating School of Dance 6th-7th May 2017
- Theatreworx Presents: Movie Wonderland – 13th -14th May 2017
- Showtime Theatre School 21st May 2017
- Jill O’Neill School of Dance 21st May 2017
- Corus – Our Year In Song – 26th – 27th May 2017
- Lost In Music – 26th – 27th May 2017
- The performing Arts Academy 28th May 2017
- National Stage School – Les Miserables 18th – 23th July 2017
- Sean Gilligan Presents: Hairspray JR 4th-6th August 2017
- The Illegal Eagles – 22nd September 2017
- Sean Gilligan Productions / Cats – 26th – 30th September 2017
- A Vision Of Elvis – 14th October 2017
- MCA Events: A Reva & M Galaustian – 5th Nov 2017
- Theatreworx Beauty & The Best – 24th Nov 2017 – 21st Jan 2018
- The Fureys – 24th November 2017
- Romeo & Juliet – 10th March 2018
- Bowie Experience – 27th April 2018