Heading to a show at The Helix?
Why not stay with us at the Regency – our hotel is just a 15 minute drive from the Venue.
The Helix is a multi-venue arts centre serving the people and audiences of North Dublin and beyond with a mixture of high quality music, drama and entertainment. Since its opening in 2002 by President Mary McAleese, the Helix has generated an impressive reputation for staging cutting edge and diverse theatre and music.
The Helix comprises three different auditoria, The Mahony Hall The Theatre and The Space, alongside a Gallery, and these are all contained in a truly breath taking building designed by A&D Wejchert. The three separate auditoria allow The Helix to attract a diversity of performance type and culture both from within Ireland and around the world.
The Regency Hotel is located approx 3km from the Helix Theatre Dublin, making it a perfect location to visit while staying with us.
- Music in Motion – 23rd April
- FROM WAR TO PEACE 1916-2016 – A Concert by Enchiriadis Treis Choir and Fingal Childrens Choir – 30th April
- The Story of Guitar Heroes – 4th May
- Pure Imagination – 7th – 8th May
- The Beat Goes On – 14th May
- Outside the Box – 15th May
- PAA Presents: Showtime – 29th May
- Spectacular – 6th June
- Aladdin Panto Camp – 8th – 19th August