Terms & Conditions for Wedding Packages
Please not the following requirements before confirming your reservation.
- The Minimum number required for your Wedding Reception is detailed according to the venue in which it will be held as detailed below. Should your numbers fall below this, you will be charged for the minimum number of adults. Coronet Suite 60 Adults Sussex Suite 80 Adults Marine Restaurant 120 Adults
- Prices are guaranteed until 31st December 2009, 2010, 2011 respectively.
- Once you have provisionally booked your date with us, a signed contract in agreement with these and our business terms and conditions, a non refundable deposit of £1000.00 is required within 14 days to secure your booking. This will be deducted from the final balance.
- The balance of the account is to be settled 14 days prior to the event. A final Sundries invoice must then be settled on departure.
- Children are charged as follows: 0-2 yrs, free of charge. 3 – 12 yrs £40.00. Children over 12 yrs are full price. Children Must be supervised at all time. Children are not to be given alcohol; parents or guardians will be deemed responsible for children.
- Civil Ceremony room Hire is an additional charge of £350.00. This price does not however include the use of this room in the evening.
- In the event of cancellation the following charges will be made: Cancellation of a confirmed booking – loss of deposit. Cancellation with less than six months notice – 100% of estimated total charge.
- All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate
- The Cavendish Hotel Ltd must supply all beverages.
- 75% of total day and evening guests must be catered for in the evening, by means of our buffet menu, Guests who have attended the wedding breakfast, the cost of the evening buffet is included in the package. Guests only attending the evening are nt included in the package, but are priced individually.
- Tables are set with white linen and napkins, Staffing costs are also included within the price.
- Place name cards, menus and a table plan produced by the Cavendish Hotel are included in the package price if required.
- Under Health Act 2006 it is a criminal offence to smoke in a place of work as of 1st July 2007. Designated areas are available for smokers. Offenders may be liable to prosecution